Levant l'interdiction des actvites nautiques sur certains plans d'eau
You are here
Since Saint Martin is divided between France and the Netherlands, the formalities, which have to be carried out when entering or leaving the island, differ from one side of the island to the other.
On the French side
The Border Police (PAF)
- Situated on the waterfront in Marigot, at the ferry terminal
- Open Monday to Friday from 8am to noon and from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
- Open on Saturday from 8am to noon.
- Closed on Sundays
- Passports and original boat papers must be presented.
On the Dutch side
The Immigration department
- Simpson Bay
- The police station, close to the bridge
- Monday to Friday from 8.00am to noon and from 1.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 9.00am to noon
- It is possible to clear out in advance.
- At the entrance to the commercial dock
- Monday to Friday from 8.00am to midday and from 1.00pm to 5.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 7.30 to 3.30 pm
- It is possible to clear out in advance